By: Stephanie Porfiris, October 23 2020
Our guests were joined by Keith Ferrazzi, a #1 NYT bestselling author of Never Eat Alone, Who’s Got Your Back, and Leading Without Authority. He’s an entrepreneur, Founder & Chairman of Ferrazzi Greenlight, and an executive team coach to some of the most prominent organizations in the world. Keith led the group through a discussion of transformation during challenging times.
Discussion topics included:
- In times of challenge, we all have a choice
- The three-year challenge to eradicate systemic racism from our companies
- How to be a radical agent of change
- How do we lift energy within major corporations?
- Bulletproofing strategies
- The risks of a fear-based culture
You may have missed out on this conversation, but don’t worry — we have more upcoming CHRO roundtables featuring amazing experts!