Why attend Elevate as a Startup?
- Get access to top tier Canadian and international investors at the Investor Zone
- Apply for a wild card spot at the ElevateR Pitch competition for a chance to pitch on Main Stage in front of thousands
- Attend 2 days of socials and networking with innovation leaders as part of Elevate King West
- Attend the anticipated 2 days of the Elevate Main Stage including Main Stage: Scale Up with content dedicated to helping you scale your business
- Get access to private investor and startup networking events starting on the evening of Mon, Sept 23
- Open your doors to job seekers and curious professionals at Startup Open House
Featured Events for Startups
Date: Tues, Sept 24
Location: Auditorium, 101 College Street, MaRS Discovery District
The Investor Zone is a series of scheduled and curated one-on-one meetings that pair top Canadian and international startup and growth companies with world-class investors. Investors will be scheduled in a 2 hour block to meet with a series of startups or growth companies for 20-30 minute meetings.
Audience: Canadian and international investors interested in attending carefully curated meetings with Canadian and international companies ranging from seed to series B.Register Here
Date: Sept 24 & Sept 25
Location: 2nd Floor, Meridian Hall (formerly Sony Centre)
The ElevateR Pitch competition is a March madness style pitch competition where 32 of Canada’s top scaleups will compete in front of world-class investors and celebrity judges for a chance to win a funding prize and the unique opportunity to pitch live on the Elevate Main Stage in front of thousands.
Audience: Open to all pass holders attending Main Stage at the Meridian Hall (formerly Sony Centre).
If you are a female VC interested in being a judge, contact us.Learn more
StartUp Open House
Date: Thurs, Sept 26
Location: Various Locations
The Toronto tech and innovation community will open its doors to job seekers, curious professionals, and ecosystem leaders. Choose your own adventure and visit the world’s most innovative companies. Step into the offices of Toronto’s most vibrant startups and get a real feel of the startup culture, vibe, and vision.
Audience: Startups, growth companies, and other organizations interested in building the tech and innovation community and opening their doors to the tech talent, job seekers and other curious individuals.
Interested in opening your doors? Interested in visiting startups?Register Here