Why attend Elevate as an Investor?
- Get access to Canada’s top tier startups and high-growth companies in the Investor Zone
- See the top scaleups in the country and even participate as a judge for the ElevateR Pitch competition
- Attend 2 days of socials and networking with innovation leaders at Elevate King West
- Attend the highly-anticipated 2 days of Elevate Main Stage including Main Stage: ScaleUp with programming dedicated to the high-growth companies in the ecosystem
- Get access to private investor and startup networking events starting on the evening of Mon, Sept 23
- Mingle with top executives and speakers in the Creators Lounge and at the Creators Studio
Interested in organizing an international delegation? Submit your information here: https://cityoftoronto.tfaforms.net/356027
Featured Events for Investors
Date: Tues, Sept 24
Location: Auditorium, 101 College Street, MaRS Discovery District
The Investor Zone is a series of scheduled and curated one-on-one meetings that pair top Canadian and international startup and growth companies with world-class investors. Investors will be scheduled in a 2 hour block to meet with a series of startups or growth companies for 20-30 minute meetings.
Audience: Canadian and international investors interested in attending carefully curated meetings with Canadian and international companies ranging from seed to series B.Register Here
Date: Sept 24 & Sept 25
Location: 2nd Floor, Meridian Hall (formerly Sony Centre)
The ElevateR Pitch competition is a March madness style pitch competition where 32 of Canada’s top scaleups will compete in front of world-class investors and celebrity judges for a chance to win a funding prize and the unique opportunity to pitch live on the Elevate Main Stage in front of thousands.
Audience: Open to all pass holders attending Main Stage at the Meridian Hall (formerly Sony Centre)
If you are a female VC interested in being a judge email firstname.lastname@example.orgEmail Us
StartUp Open House
Date: Thurs, Sept 26
Location: Various Locations
The Toronto tech and innovation community will open its doors to job seekers, curious professionals, and ecosystem leaders. Choose your own adventure and visit the world’s most innovative companies. Step into the offices of Toronto’s most vibrant startups and get a real feel of the startup culture, vibe, and vision.
Audience: Startups, growth companies, and other organizations interested in building the tech and innovation community and opening their doors to the tech talent, job seekers and other curious individuals.
Interested in opening your doors? Interested in visiting startups?Register Here