By: Stephanie Porfiris, October 23 2020
Our guests were joined by Lynda Gratton, Professor of Management Practice at the London Business School and founder of the advisory practice HSM. She is an award-winning author on the future of work and the role of corporations. She sat down with the group to share how she believes we’ll be working 20 years from now, and what HR leaders can do to make sure they’re on the right side of history.
- Has COVID-19 accelerated or dampened the future of work?
- Boundary management: staying focused and motivated at home
- The need for a hybrid work environment
- Partnerships in a world without conventional networking
- Why upskilling and reskilling is more important than ever
- Fairness as a future issue
- Why it’s too early to decide on an entirely remote workforce
You may have missed out on this conversation, but don’t worry — we have more upcoming CHRO roundtables featuring amazing experts!