By: Stephanie Porfiris, October 23 2020
Our guests were joined by Trish McFarlane, CEO and Principal Analyst for H3 HR Advisors and co-host of The HR Happy Hour podcast network. She is also the CEO/Co-Founder of HRevolutionize, LLP. With Trish at the helm, the group discussed how CHROs can lead their teams through disruption.
Discussion topics included:
- Balancing the differences (and similarities) between disruption and innovation
- Cutting down on ‘noise’ and calming anxiety — giving employees a sense of control
- Leading your team and managing change to cultivate innovation
- How to have deep conversations with leadership (and measure them)
- What engagement really means, and how understanding personal needs is the key
You may have missed out on this conversation, but don’t worry — we have more upcoming CHRO roundtables featuring amazing experts!