Our world is facing huge challenges. From a global pandemic to a climate crisis, to a reckoning of human inequity. But even though there are some deeply serious and urgent issues to be sorted out this year, it’s not all bad news. Our community needs inspiration and hope, and we believe that good news can be found right here at home, in our community.
Canada’s tech space is doing amazing work to support the Canadian economy, create solutions, and help teams build a better world. As a partner of the UN SDGs, we want to tell these stories.
Elevate SIX is looking for stories from Canadian businesses (big and small) that are doing work in one of the following SDG themes:
- No poverty
- Good health and well-being
- Clean energy
- Economic growth
- Climate action
Types of good news stories may include:
- New project or grant announcements
- CSR campaign launches or commitments
- Project updates or milestones
- Stories of team members doing social good
- Think pieces on social innovation, sustainability or equity
Depending on the scope and depth of the story, content may be used in:
- The Elevate Blog
- The Elevate newsletter
- Social media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin)
If your organization is doing something to make our world a better place, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief description of your project. If it seems like a good fit, we’ll be in touch.
Let’s do good together!